All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
- The Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to Tamar IT Limited collecting/processing their personal data.
- All Employees/Staff of Tamar IT Limited who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
- Privacy notice
- Who are we?
Tamar IT Limited provides IT support, solutions and products to both business and domestic users.
Our Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
- By Telephone: 01945 464964
- By Online Contact Form
|Personal data type:||Description|
|Usage Data||The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use|
|Account Data||The account data may include your name, username, email address and password.|
|Customer Relationship Data||The customer relationship data may include your name, you contact details, your employer, your job title or role, and information contained in communications between us and you or your employer.|
|Enquiry Data||The enquiry data may include your name, telephone number, address and email address.|
|Transaction Data||The transaction data may include your contact details, your card details and the transaction details|
We will collect personal information from the following sources:
• By phone
• By email and letters
• Via face to face meetings
• Via our website
• Via livechat
• Via the Internet
• Via Customer Surveys
The personal data we collect may be used for the following purposes:
• To manage our relationship with you
• To communicate with you and record-keeping
• To provide guidance, support and advice
• To carry out marketing activities
• To understand how our customers use our products, services and website.
• To deliver our products and services to you
• To develop our products and services
• To run our business efficiently
Our legal basis for processing for the personal data:
• The performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking the steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract
• For the purpose of supplying the purchased goods and services and keeping proper records of those transactions
• The protection of our business against risks
• For compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject
Any legitimate interests pursued by us, or third parties we use, are as follows:
• Monitoring and improving our website and services
• The proper administration of our business and/or our website
• Communication with customers
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.Consent is required for Tamar IT Limited to process types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given.
You may withdraw consent at any time by completing the Data Subject Consent Withdrawal Form GDPR REC 4.6A in line with Withdrawal of Consent Procedure GDPR DOC 2.7A.
Tamar IT Limited will pass on your personal data to third parties suppliers only when required for the fulfillment of our contractual obligations.
Tamar IT Limited will not pass on or sell your details to third parties for marketing purposes.
3.4 Retention period
Tamar IT Limited will process personal data for as long as necessary to provide the product/service. Tamar IT Limited will store the personal data for up to 3years to provide follow up advice/support.
3.5 Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Tamar IT Limited refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated in 3.3 above) in the processing of your personal data.
The details for each of these contacts are:
|Supervisory authority contact details||[Data Protection Officer (DPO)] / [GDPR Owner] contact details|
|Contact Name:||Information Commissioners Office||Mr Shawn Taylor|
|Address line 1:||7A Redmoor Lane|
|Address line 2:||Wisbech|
|Address line 3:||Cambs|
|Address line 4:||PE14 0RN|
|Address line 5:|
|Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org||Message Via Contact Form|
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Tamar IT Limited, will collect and use your personal data for.
Why does Tamar IT Limited need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with products and services we need to collect personal data. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes Tamar IT Limited would contact you for additional consent.
Will Tamar IT Limited share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Tamar IT Limited in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Tamar IT Limited’s procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will Tamar IT Limited use the personal data it collects about me?
Tamar IT Limited will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Tamar IT Limited is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Tamar IT Limited contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Tamar IT Limited at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Tamar IT Limited does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Tamar IT Limited or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Tamar IT Limited accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
Driving License, Passport or Utility Bill (Within Last 3 Months)
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner:
|Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner contact details|
|Contact Name:||Mr Shawn Taylor|
|Address line 1:||7A Redmoor Lane|
|Address line 2:||Wisbech|
|Address line 3:||Cambs|
|Address line 4:||PE140RN|
|Address line 5:|
|Email:||Message Via Contact Form|